Termini e condizioni
Reservation and invoicing
- A deposit of minimum 20% of total fee will be required to be paid in order to secure the reservation in the time of the booking.
- You will receive an invoice for the paid deposit, with the balance due clearly marked.
- You will see all the details regarding the tour on the invoice.
- The balance due will be paid on arrival.
Payment for services can be made as follows: by credit card, wire transfer to our account, PayPal, Cash.
Euro Bank Account:
*Note: All costs and charges regarding the payment will be done by the customer.
**Note: We accept Euro, U.S. Dollars, Romanian Lei, British Pounds.
Soca Tour uses a third party service to process your credit card information. You will not need to provide your credit card details, therefore we will send you a secured link where you can enter the details yourself and submit the payment.
Tours cancelled within 30 calendar days before the tour starts will be refunded fully, minus the bank charges.
Tours cancelled between 30 to 10 calendar days (including) before the tour starts will be refunded with a 20% cancellation fee + the bank charges.
Tours cancelled less than 10 calendar days before the tour starts will not be refunded.
Our agency keeps the right to cancel or postpone the tour only in extreme cases involving or concerning issues that might affect the integrity or health of the tourists, road conditions or political or social unrest, extreme weather, after consulting and agreeing with the tourist. Together we will find a solution to solve the problem.
- The tour guides and drivers that join the tour are employees or collaborators of Soca Tour agency. Soca Tour is responsible for the quality of the services provided to the customers.
- The customer has to take in consideration that, due to the road traffic and/or wheater conditions, the schedule might suffer some changes and we are not taking any responsability of this.
- The customer has to respect the romanian law and the public order.
- If the toursit has an extra luggage, this needs to be mentioned in the time of the booking or a day before the tour starts, in order to find a solution for its transfer.
Acceptance of risk and liability waiver
Once the payment is done, the customer accepts any risk or personal risk that might be involved during the excursion, such as natural calamities, accidents, injuries, death or other damages that may occur as a result of the customer’s participation in the tour. The customer has to take in consideration the fact that the negligence of any party, including the Tour Guide, driver, agent or any other collaborator is part of the risk that the customer accepts.
We strongly reccomand that the customer should obtain the right medical insurance before the tour starts.
Soca Tour takes the responsability to keep your privacy. Soca Tour gathers certain types of information about you as part of our operations.
Socatour.ro collects two types of information about you: personal information (such as name and e-mail address, telephone numbers or other data needed to provide services to you) and aggregate information (such as information about how many users visit our site, pages accessed most frequently, etc).
Giro di 1 giorno a Bucarest
Perché scegliere questo: Una visita guidata di 1 giorno a Bucarest rappresenta una buona modalità di conoscere meglio la Romania, la nostra cultura, archittetura e i cambiamenti che si sono fatti negli ultimi anni in Bucarest, dopo la caduta del comunismo. Durata: circa 8 ore
L'offerta comprende:Trasporto + Hotel pick-up & drop-off + Ingresso all'Ateneo Rumeno + Ingresso Biblioteca Centrale (quando possibile)VIEW NOW
49 EUR / persona
„La Piccola Parigi” – Due ore a piedi nel centro storico scoprendo le perle della capitale
Perché scegliere questo: Partiamo dal vostro albergo oppure dal centro storico e raggiungiamo questi obiettivi turistici: Ateneo Rumeno, Palazzo Reale, Statua di re Carol I, Piazza della Rivoluzione, Calea Victoriei, Piazza dell’Universita’, Chiesa Russa, Banca Nazionale, Strada Lipscani, Monastero Stavropoleos, Ristorante Caru’ cu bere, Chiesa San Demetrio, statua di Lupa Capitolina, Chiesa Sant’Antonio, Ristorante Hanul lui Manuc, La vecchia corte principesca di Vlad l’Impalatore, Palazzo del Parlamento e la Cattedrale Patriarcale. Alla fine vi invitiamo a bere un cafe’ veramente buono in un locale particolare. Durata: 2 – 2.5 ore
L'offerta comprende: Visita guidata a piedi + Pick up da hotel, se bisogna + Storie interessantiVIEW NOW
Da 7 EUR/persona