Transylvanian 2 days Tour
Price: 160 EUR / person
Duration: 2 days
Why choose this: If your stay in Romania is short and you can spend only 2 days outside the capital, this is the perfect tour for you: a two days guided tour in one of the most beautiful areas from Romania.
The offer includes: Half board meal + Entrance at Terror Tunnel at Bran (optional) + Horse riding or carriage ride (optional)
The experience includes:
- Airport - Hotel - Airport Transfer;
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off;
- Transportation by air conditioned modern car or minivan;
- English Speaking Guide;
- Half-Board Meals, water included @ Traditional Restaurants (or on request);
- Accommodation for 1 night 4* hotel or Premium Guesthouse as described in the itinerary;
- A traditional romanian drink (palinca) to entertain the evening (made by plums);
- Entrance ticket at Terror Tunnel of Bran . Prepare for an unique experience!;
- One of these activities is free: Horse Riding or a game of Escape Room (or ask us for a carriage ride - for families) ;
- Wine tasting discount in Bucharest city center - optional.
- other meals and personal expenses;
- drinks (water is included)
- Entrance fees
Sinaia Monastery is a landmark of 19th century period, summer residence of King Carol I before the construction of Peles Castle. Situated next to Peles River and in the middle of a silent forest of fir trees, the Monastery is home of the first romanian Bible and ospites an important architectural and religious golden plated objects treasure that amaze us and show the respect of the orthodox cult. The tiny and cosy monastery that was originally erected by the general of the army Mihail Contacuzino waits for being discovered behind the high walls that were used for defense.
Peles Castle, home of the royal family that lived here once with the decision of Carol I to erect a summer residence, is one of the most beautiful castles from Europe. With its german influence in architecture, we can totally afirm that combines a sum of styles, being a lesson of history of arts. Golden plated objects, famous private weapon collection, unique ceiling, central heating since 100 years ago, paintings, carvings, all these being original, located in the heart of Carpathian mountains, makes the settlement the second most visited place in Romania.
Bran Castle, also known as Dracula Castle, became a first-class destination once with the appearance of the famous book written by the irish writer Bram Stocker. The medieval aspect gives to the place a unique experience which can be very easy included in a legend full of mistery and stories combined with real royal life. Actually, this castle is first of all a testimonial of Queen Mary that transformed the place into her summer residence, so be ready to discover a new identity of a spot full of elegance and classicism in the same time.
Brasov is a „german made” town that maintains the taste of medieval influence. Be ready for photos, good food and a relaxing afternoon surrounded by walls of stone and houses with interesting roofs.
Day 2. Brasov - Horse riding or carriage ride - included in the price - Rasnov Citadel or Bear Sanctuary - Bucharest.
Bear Sanctuary is a place where a passionate team about bears take care of the wild or domestic animals that were brought from zoo, circus or found injured in the forest. There are more than 80 bears, each one having a funny name and take in consideration that we need to be there until 12:00 o’clock! Otherwise they will disappear, as they are goind g sleep or God knows where...:)
Lunch at Sinaia at Hunting Restaurant (or other)
Rasnov Citadel is the most famous and well preserved fortress from Transilvania, being constructed by german community for defensive purpose. Come with us and discover the taste of medieval athmosfere and enjoy one of the most beautiful panoramas of Brasov town and its environs!
- For 2 persons: 210 EUR / person .
- For 4 persone: 180 EUR / person
- For 6 persone: 160 EUR / person
- For 8 persone: Send us an email for a personalized offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- * The price is per person in double room. Supplement for single room: 35EUR
If your stay in Romania is short and you can spend only 2 days outside the capital, this is the perfect tour for you: a two days guided tour in one of the most beautiful areas from Romania.