Carpathian Hiking Tour
Price: 79 € / person
Duration: 1 day or 2 days
Why choose this: The trip rappresents a method to take some fresh air in the natural area of Bucegi Mountains and Piatra Craiului Mountains. The excursion can be extended with one night.
The offer includes: Excursion in Piatra Craiului Mountains + Transport + English speaking Guide;
The experience includes:
- Airport transfer;
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off;
- Driver and English Speaking guide;
- Transportation by modern air conditioned car or minivan;
- Excursion in Bucegi Mountains;
- Non Stop Assistance local Tour Operator;
What is extra:
- Entrance fees;
- Other expenses: Food, drinks. We advise to have some seeds for energy, chocolate and water, for the excursion in the mountains;
- Body condition.
Itinerary: Hotel Bucharest - Prahova Valley - Sinaia - Peles Castle - "Babele" - Telegondola - Busteni - Bucharest
* After the visit at Peles Castle, we will cross by foot a forest area until The royal Sheep Yard and will touch in 3-4 hours „Babele” spot. From Babele we will take the cable car to Busteni train station. The arrival in Bucharest is around 19:30 o’clock.
** If you want to add 1 night to your trip, the accomodation will be at Cabana Babele (2207 m altitude) in Bucegi Mountains. The next day the schedule includes a half day trip to Heroe’s Cross and Omu Peak (2506 m). Total hiking duration on this day: 5-6 hrs.
*** The 1 day trip is for everyone that wishes to taste romanian traditional landscapes and can walk for around 3-4 hour through mountain easy paths.
****The 2 days trip is for mountain lovers with good body condition.
Peles Castle, home of the royal family that lived here once with the decision of Carol I to erect a summer residence, is one of the most beautiful castles from Europe. With its german influence in architecture, we can totally afirm that combines a sum of styles, being a lesson of history of arts. Golden plated objects, famous private weapon collection, unique ceiling, central heating since 100 years ago, paintings, carvings, all these being original, located in the heart of Carpathian mountains, makes the settlement the second most visited place in Romania.
Once part of the royal administration, the Royal Sheep Yard is today a charming place, where you can admire endangered species of plants and a wonderful lanscape over Prahova Valley.
Babele and Sphinx are two natural rock formations in Bucegi Natural Park, registered as natural wonders with more than 2000 years old existance.
By 17 o’clock we will take the cable car to Busteni, admiring the beauiful sights of Prahova Valley.
The Heroes' Cross (Caraiman Cross) is a monument built between 1926 and 1928 on Caraiman Peak at an altitude of 2,291 m located in Romania, in the Bucegi Mountains of the Southern Carpathians. The monument is the tallest summit cross (28 m height) in the world situated at such an altitude, as recognized in 2014 by Guinness World Records.
- 1 person 140 EUR
- 2 or 3 person 79 EUR / persona
- 4 or 5 person 280 EUR / gruppo
- 6 or 7 person 390 EUR / gruppo
- More than 8 persons: Send us an email and we will respond within 24 hours: email@example.com
- * Price is for one full day tour. For one night added, please contact us.
Transfagarasan Road Trip
The offer includes: Transportation by air conditioned car or van + English Speaking Guide + 1 night at Sibiel + Entrance at Badea Cartan Museum . Duration: 2 days
Why choose this:Amazing landscapes, Transylvanian region, one saxon city, one of the most beautiful monasteries in Romania, all these in just 2 days. Take this guided tour in Transylvania if your stay in Romania is short.VIEW NOW
150 EUR / person
What can you do in 2 days in Bucharest?
The offer includes: Duration:
Why choose this:VIEW NOW