Terms and conditions
Reservation and invoicing
- A deposit of minimum 20% of total fee will be required to be paid in order to secure the reservation in the time of the booking.
- You will receive an invoice for the paid deposit, with the balance due clearly marked.
- You will see all the details regarding the tour on the invoice.
- The balance due will be paid on arrival.
Payment for services can be made as follows: by credit card, wire transfer to our account, PayPal, Cash.
Euro Bank Account:
*Note: All costs and charges regarding the payment will be done by the customer.
**Note: We accept Euro, U.S. Dollars, Romanian Lei, British Pounds.
Soca Tour uses a third party service to process your credit card information. You will not need to provide your credit card details, therefore we will send you a secured link where you can enter the details yourself and submit the payment.
Tours cancelled within 30 calendar days before the tour starts will be refunded fully, minus the bank charges.
Tours cancelled between 30 to 10 calendar days (including) before the tour starts will be refunded with a 20% cancellation fee + the bank charges.
Tours cancelled less than 10 calendar days before the tour starts will not be refunded.
Our agency keeps the right to cancel or postpone the tour only in extreme cases involving or concerning issues that might affect the integrity or health of the tourists, road conditions or political or social unrest, extreme weather, after consulting and agreeing with the tourist. Together we will find a solution to solve the problem.
- The tour guides and drivers that join the tour are employees or collaborators of Soca Tour agency. Soca Tour is responsible for the quality of the services provided to the customers.
- The customer has to take in consideration that, due to the road traffic and/or wheater conditions, the schedule might suffer some changes and we are not taking any responsability of this.
- The customer has to respect the romanian law and the public order.
- If the toursit has an extra luggage, this needs to be mentioned in the time of the booking or a day before the tour starts, in order to find a solution for its transfer.
Acceptance of risk and liability waiver
Once the payment is done, the customer accepts any risk or personal risk that might be involved during the excursion, such as natural calamities, accidents, injuries, death or other damages that may occur as a result of the customer’s participation in the tour. The customer has to take in consideration the fact that the negligence of any party, including the Tour Guide, driver, agent or any other collaborator is part of the risk that the customer accepts.
We strongly reccomand that the customer should obtain the right medical insurance before the tour starts.
Soca Tour takes the responsability to keep your privacy. Soca Tour gathers certain types of information about you as part of our operations.
Socatour.ro collects two types of information about you: personal information (such as name and e-mail address, telephone numbers or other data needed to provide services to you) and aggregate information (such as information about how many users visit our site, pages accessed most frequently, etc).
Cultural and Spiritual Tour in Bucharest by car
The offer includes: Transport (or by foot) English / Italian Speaking Guide + Transportation upon request + Free entrances in the churches Duration: Around 4-5 hours
Why choose this:Very useful for those who desire to discover more about the orthodox spirituality.VIEW NOW
From 9 EUR
What can you do in 2 days in Bucharest?
The offer includes: Duration:
Why choose this:VIEW NOW