Transylvanian 2 days Tour
Price: 160 EUR / person
Duration: 2 days
Why choose this: If your stay in Romania is short and you can spend only 2 days outside the capital, this is the perfect tour for you! A two days guided tour in one of the most beautiful areas from Romania: Bran Castle, Brasov Town, Peles Castle
The offer includes: Half board meal + Entrance at Terror Tunnel at Bran (optional) + Horse riding or carriage ride (optional)
The experience includes:
- Airport - Hotel - Airport Transfer;
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off;
- Transportation by air conditioned modern car or minivan;
- English Speaking Guide;
- Half-Board Meal: Breakfast and 1 dinner, water included and Local Wine / Romanian Brandy @ Traditional Local Restaurants (or on request);
- Accommodation for 1 night 4**** Hotel / Guesthouse as described in the itinerary; For 3*** Hotel Accommodation, send us a request to offer you a lower price;
- Other meals and personal expenses, souvenirs;
- Entrance fees and photos in the attractions.
Day 1. Bucharest - Sinaia - Peles Castle - Sinaia Monastery - Lunch - Brasov - Free time - Dinner and Accommodation Hotel Kolping 4**** or similar.
After the breakfast, the guide will pick you up from the Hotel, departure to Sinaia for the visit of the famous Peles Castle; royal residence since Carol I erected the edifice, it is one of the most beautiful castles from Europe. With its german influence in architecture, we can totally afirm that combines a sum of styles, being a lesson of history of arts. Group will visit The Sinaia Monastery, a landmark Orthodox religious sanctuary located in the city of Sinaia.
At about 13:30, Lunch at Local Restaurant, local food as Sarmalute, Goulash, Tochitura Ardeleneasca, Ciorba, Papanasi.
Late in the evening, arrival in the beautifu Town Brasov . Traditional Dinner and Accommodation 4**** Hotel.
Day 2. Brasov - Bran - visit of Bran Castle - Rasnov Citadel (optional) - Bucharest or Otopeni Airport
After the breakfast, the tour continues with the visit of Bran Castle, also known as Dracula Castle; it became a first-class destination once with the appearance of the famous book „Dracula”written by Bram Stocker (irish). The medieval aspect gives to the place unique experiences to a traveller. The image of the castle can easily included in a legend full of mistery combined with real stories of royal life. So be ready to discover a new identity of this Pearl full of elegance and classicism in the same time!
If you are not in a hurry and you don't wish to arrive in Bucharest before evening, you will visit Rasnov Citadel, the most famous and well preserved fortress from Transilvania, being constructed by saxons for defensive purpose.
The guide can drop you off at your Hotel in Bucharest (or anywhere else) or you can choose to go directly to the airport.
Come with us and discover the taste of medieval athmosfere and enjoy one of the most beautiful panoramas of Brasov Town and its environs!
- For 2 persons: 210 EUR / person .
- For 4 persone: 180 EUR / person
- For 6 persone: 160 EUR / person
- For 8 persone: Send us an email for a personalized offer: email@example.com
- * The price is per person in double room, 4**** Hotel. Supplement for single room: 35EUR . If you wish a 3* ** Hotel accommodation, send us an email to offer you a lower price.
If your stay in Romania is short and you can spend only 2 days outside the capital, this is the perfect tour for you: a two days guided tour in one of the most beautiful areas from Romania!
For 3 Days Tour in Transylvania, click here!
What can you do in 2 days in Bucharest?
The offer includes: Duration:
Why choose this:VIEW NOW
Birth House of Dracula 2 days Transilvanian Tour
The offer includes: Transport + Hotel pick-up & drop-off + Half board menu + Entrance at Terror Tunnel in Bran + Horse riding or carriage ride + 2 nights accommodation Duration: 3 days
Why choose this:This thematic tour combines the reality behind the legend of Dracula with the stories about him and with the natural landscapes, which Vlad the Impaler called Draculea certainly saw during his life.VIEW NOW
175 EUR / person